Founded in 2009, vivo is a Chinese technology company that designs and manufactures smartphones.

My vivo v3 not turning on and not charging

i connect my phone to charger for 4 hours later i took my phone was switched off ,iwas turning on but not responding after i connect to same brand charger but not charging,what is the problem

why my Vivo Y55l is bot charging?? my battery is comin to dead

Battery life time For vivo v3

My ViVo v3 was swich off automatically when I am on the network. What's the reason .What's the solution

Most Helpful Answer

If you let the battery completely die, your phone won’t respond at all when you press the Power button. If the problem was caused by a dead battery, it should boot up normally after plugging it in and let it charge for fifteen minutes or so. .

If it doesn’t work at all, try plugging the device in with a different cable and charger. The charger or cable could be broken and preventing an otherwise-good device from charging.

Android can sometimes hard-freeze and refuse to respond. If Android is completely frozen, your device may be powered on and running — but the screen won’t turn on because the operating system is frozen and not responding to button presses.

You’ll need to perform a “hard reset,” also known as a “power cycle,” to fix these types of freezes. This cuts the power to your phone or tablet entirely, forcing it to shut down and boot back up.

You can remove the battery, wait about ten seconds, and then plug the battery back in and boot it up.

If none of them helped. Your last hope is to take it to a local mobile repair shop or find a Vivo mobile service center to let the expert fix it for you.

same as mine. this is the 2nd time for me. vivo is very sensitive so avoid to drain the battery. when my phone battery was drained i charge my phone whole night but didn’t charge at all when i check in the morning so what I removed from charging, rest for couple of hours then charge in the afternoon. its really frustrating for me lol its lockdown and no phone to play games haha. u can try what i did if it will work for you.

lpc bc kuch nai horha mera to lund

nirahari24 will be eternally grateful.