Released in 2003, the iBook G4 replaced the iBook G3 as Apple's portable consumer computer.

My screen won't turn on anymore at all

I finally got the upgrade software for my g4 ibook and when i went to load it the screen no longer worked...i was told someone swaped the broken one they had w mine so i checked to see if it was even connected and it seems to be so not sure but do you have just a screen for sale and can I pay you to replace it for me?

Your question is confusing as it's one long run on sentence. I don't understand about the screen exchange or if you even know if the cables are connected. Hook it up to an external monitor to see if it's generating a video signal. iFixit sells parts but doesn't do repairs. Some of the volunteers who answer questions are professionals. You can click on their icons to see if they are in the business.

Jen will be eternally grateful.