August 2017 model number A1763

Beatsx fully charged but won’t turn on or connect

So my beatsx were working perfectly fine yesterday but when I tried to use them today they won’t even turn on. When i plug them into the charger the white light comes on. I’ve plugged them into my mac and the software is up to date and it says they are fully charged. I’ve also tried resetting with no luck.. Any help would be appreciated!!

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

Go into the Bluetooth settings of your iPhone and delete the BeatsX listing. Then turn on your headphones and re-link it to your iPhone that should fix it.

I’ve tried this, but the headphones won’t even light up once unplugged from charger/mac or the light will be on once unplugged and they won’t turn off or pair with any device

At this point you'll need to see if your BeatsX is even signaling via Bluetooth. You'll need to get a Bluetooth sniffer like this one: Bluetooth Explorer it's not very good sadly.

Hey man i had the exact same problem, battery was fully charged but as soon as you take it off charge it wont turn on and the light doesnt even turn on. I took it to an audio shop that services headphones and earphones. Turns out that theres a cable in the beats x that broke and it had to be replaced. As soon as i got it replaced my beats x works perfectly and charges and turns on just like new

How much did it cost you?

Elisa H will be eternally grateful.