Released in the USA on July 28th 2017, the Nintento 2DS XL is a handheld gaming console that is a streamlined version of the 3DS XL.

My nintendo 2ds xl wont turn on?

It wont turn on. I have it plugged in. The orange charge light is on. But whether it is plugged in or not, when i push the power button, the blue light comes on for about five to ten seconds and then shuts off. No screen activity. And you can hear it shut off. It makes an audio click off type sound. Whats the diagnoses? I had it in my back pack. Too much pressure?

i as well like ass

love you kyle

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Hey, Kyle. This can be caused by a couple different things. The first place to check is the battery. Remove the battery and inspect the three gold terminals for signs of corrosion. Then inspect the corresponding terminals on the board. clean these carefully and reinstall the battery.

If that doesn’t fix the problem, you’ll need to open your device further and check the two ribbon cables on the board (or any of the other 6). Based on what you said about the popping noise and the pressure of your backpack I would say this is most likely your problem. You need to make sure the two gold colored ribbon cables aren’t loose or damaged and that the pins on the board are also not damaged. Be gentle with the cables. If the cables are properly seated your screen is likely damaged and will need to be replaced. Let me know how it goes. Hope this helped and good luck!

i almost have the same problem but my 2ds xl when i open it its all black the blue light will come on but there is no screen its all black and i hear nothing even tho my volume is at the max

I have the same issue right now. Any resolution yet?

hi kyle how was your day

[code]

hi kyle fdjbnfkjjkfbghjbfhhekjdhjfhguhufheufhefjuk

[/code]

[code]

bghjbfhhekjdhjfhguhufheufhefjuk

[/code]

== use this website for free repairs ==

pornhub.com

Kyle will be eternally grateful.