Repair and support for the 2015 version of the Google-produced laptop line, the Chromebook Pixel. This newer version improves the processing power, battery life and add new features to the 2013 model.

The screen is some blurry white.

I would like to know if someone can guess what happens with the screen. At the beginning I saw it at the left-down corner and now it happens at side and a little bit at the upper-left corner. Thanks!

Thanks for all your answers. I just remember that before it got blurry white, I forgot it in the car under the sun and when opening, I saw some kind of glue coming out from the screen. is it possible that glue touched the screen? And I think that is cooling glue for the laptop.

Most Helpful Answer

Two possibilities.

1. The screen is damaged. You will need a new screen if so. (Unlikely)
  2. The display cable is damaged. You will need to swap out the display cable if so. (More likely)

Maybe some people can comment repair guides down in the comments section of this answer so I can link them into this answer. ;-)

The Screen is Defective and you will need to order a new one or try to take it to the nearest Service Center they will fix it.

buiminhnguyen will be eternally grateful.