Announced September 9th, 2014, this device is Apple's first foray into smart wearables. iFixit's repair manuals are applicable to Apple Watch (steel) and Apple Watch Sport (aluminum).

Apple Watch Stuck on Logo after Screen and 3D Touch replacement

After successfully replacing a friends Apple Watch screen, I noticed the 3D Touch sensor was broken, and the watch would not turn on past the Apple logo. I ordered a new 3D Touch sensor + adhesive from the site as well, and just installed that, thinking that was the issue. Now I have installed the sensor and the screen all back on (and battery), and the screen is still stuck in the Apple logo. Does anyone have any ideas what might be going on here?! The watch will turn on to the Apple logo, screen appearing to work fine, but it’s stuck there. Before applying the outer adhesive/gasket I want to figure this out. Any ideas? The watch turned on and worked fine prior to changing the screen, it was just terribly cracked. Before doing any of this I tested it and it appeared to work fine.

Where did you get the replacement screen? Did you order the correct one for your watch?

I got it from iFixit as well. And yeah it’s the 38mm original Apple Watch.

Chris will be eternally grateful.