Released September 2015, the JBL Xtreme is a portable, Bluetooth speaker that is also splash proof.

What indicates the battery is charged?

I bought the speaker a few weeks ago and I've been using is quite frequently.

I never charged it fully the first time and I've just been charging it until the 5th LED has been blinking.

I tried to get it to full charge today charging for more than 4 hours and this resulted in the LEDs turning off all together. Does this mean it is fully charged?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Usually this is the case. The LEDs will flash while it is charging and then turn off when it is done. Odd behavior, I know. Especially while it’s connected to a power supply.

To check the battery level, press the volume up or down button while it’s not charging or playing music. The row of LEDs will light up momentarily, corresponding to the battery level.

There’s also a phone app from JBL that will give you more information and control over your speaker.

Hope this helps!

My JBL extreme is stuck at the 4 led blinking but when I turn it on it's at the fifth led is that some I should worried about?

XTreme: There's a tiny white light on the bottom, inside the plastic trim. It blinks when charging. It wasn't obvious and took a while to locate.

How do I know if my JBL speaker is fake ? Because all the tips I did and none of them work so how do I know when it is charged or not because the lights don't go down and when i press the volume button while not playing music it does nothing

First clue is usually the weight. fakes are much lighter! the logo is either different in color or written differently or its not where it should be. then of course if you turn it on you will hear the difference immediately

I bought a jbl Xtreme and I discovered that the battery was faulty and I changed it to a new battery

Alan Sabu will be eternally grateful.