The Xbox 360 is the second game console made by Microsoft, and was released November 22, 2005.

right trigger button keeps firing when I let it go

when playing a game ie with guns the right trigger button keeps fireing when i let go of switch after that if i tap it some more it will turn off then when i press it again the same thing can this be fixed thanks jacob

try getting some canned air or a soft brush and see if you can remove any dirt/old sweaty skin cells etc that build up around the button which can cause it to jam.

Most Helpful Answer

The best you could do would be to take it apart and see if you could clean that area. I would recommend a brush or q-tip with rubbing alcohol. In order to open the controller you need a security tox screwdriver, you can get them off of eBay for a decent price.

What about replacing the trigger sensor. They sell replacement parts on ebay for that.

jacob k will be eternally grateful.