Model A1318 / 32 or 64 GB capacity

disabled iPod 3rd generation

it says in red color to try back over i million times and that password is invalide which i know it is not also prior to this disfunction the slide on the tough panal refused to work...please help!

America is this a different iPod or is this the same as the one that I answered earlier. Have you tried the steps that I explained?

Most Helpful Answer

Here is my answer from Disabled 21+ million minutes? "Apple says "If you cannot turn off the device using the slider, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons." Now there is a way to erase the password but I am not sure if this would work when you are already disabled. This will not erase any data on your device. I guess you can always try and hope you have a windows computer :-) anyhow you plug in your iPod. Open My Computer (or Computer for Vista). Click on Folder options and enable to view hidden files. Next go to iPod_control and click on the folder named Device. If your iPod is locked, there will be a file _locked . Rename the file to _unlocked. Remove your iPod and it will be cleared" you can also check on here My iPod is frozen says I pod disabled? The other thing you cn do is to plug your iPod io the computer that you normal use for it and see if it can be restored that way.Good Luck.

+ very very nice

If there is something wrong with your iPod 3rd generation backup password, I think you can try to visit this article from a SmartKey Password Recovery website: http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/artic...

Hope it helpful.

Bond.

America will be eternally grateful.