2 Boom bx320 Not Connecting to Bluetooth

I’ve been trying to find something online even an instruction manual but it seems no matter what I type in, nothing pops up. My question is, is there a way to factory reset the speaker. Keep in mind it’s not a power button but a power switch on it so I can’t try anything with that.

It used to work just fine and then it randomly decided to stop connecting bluetooth. It doesn’t even show up on devices available to find. Any help would be much appreciated

hello there

does it have a clickable volume button ?

Yea, and a pause/play button.

Can you give us a bit more here, who makes it? Can you post some pics so we can see the unit? Adding images to an existing question

Also, it's made by 2Boom and the model number is BX320

I also have the same problem! Have you gotten any word from the 2boom website? I haven’t yet!

Here’s 2Boom’s web site: 2Boom Can’t find any online support you’ll need to ping them directly.

How to make the buttons on the back work. /radio /up volume down. Skip song's ect.

I have this speaker - I had to unpair the bluetooth of one machine in order for it to pair with another. Hope this helps!

exokiba will be eternally grateful.