I can't hard reset my iPhone, and it says searching

Hi. So it’s been a while since my phone says searching. I tried Reset Network and still didn’t work. At first, I thought it was bugs because I hadn’t had my software updated. I downloaded the software update but it can’t be installed because it says ‘No longer connected to the internet’ even though my Wi-Fi is in a good condition(I had no problem with the Wi-FI) So, I choose to reset my iPhone from the settings. After I reset it, it still says searching (I already placed my sim inside). So, my friend lend me her Mac and I perform erase and update my phone from the iTunes but still after it turned on still says searching. Later, I tried to hard reset it by pressing lock screen + home button, the ‘connect to iTunes’ didn’t showed up. what should I do now? feels like crying :(

Open iTunes up on your computer. Connect your phone to the computer then put the phone in to dfu mode . Once in dfu mode your computer should recognize your device . Then reset it.

Stephanie Gouw will be eternally grateful.