Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone 3GS ios 4.1 jb/ul messed up on Cydia removal (PC)

I was following a step-by-step on how to remove Cydia from my jailbroken and unlocked (repo666 unlock) iPhone, but I turned it off (my fault) before it uninstalled a package in Cydia. Now, my phone is boot-looping. I tried to do the jailbreak again and it did but always reboot in "connect to iTunes" logo. Is there any way to reinstall the iOS entirely?

Download a program called TinyUmbrella to your computer. With iPhone connected to the computer, run TinyUmbrella. At the top of TinyUmbrella is a button called Exit Recovery, click this. Hopefully this is all you need to do.

Rayanne102310 will be eternally grateful.