How to stop start up sound

Is there any way to turn down or turn off the start up sound on the UE Wonder boom. It is really annoying when everyone around you always comments ‘What was that?” everytime you turn on the device in the office.

google it does this work off a pc ?

my sound on pc controls all old way so if its high all be on high

best to look at a manual *& see if google it (@@) find it

Agree this sound is awful. I bought mine to use in the bath when I'm trying to relax but I have to put up with this awful loud sound whenever I turn it on/off. Not to mention that fact that there is a baby asleep next door so I have to muffle the speaker with a towel. Please send an update to turn it off or down before I throw this thing down the toilet!!

@mark a arnott do you not think we've already Googled this? How on earth do you think we got here in our quest?

I had the same problem until I discovered this:

Download the Ultimate Ears app, and in settings, ( the cog symbol top right) you can switch off all of its sounds under the heading ‘speaker sounds'.

Happy days! :)

Well Ruth, you almost made my day there but when I install said app it tells me 'SORRY THIS SPEAKER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS APP'.

WHY THE !&&* NOT YOU EVIL MAGGOTS? THIS SPEAKER IS GETTING LAUNCHED ALL THE WAY TO MARS FROM THE END OF MY FOOT!

Thanks Ruth. This worked for me. There were a couple "ultimate ears" apps in Google Play. Had to make sure I downloaded the right one.

No, not without hacking into eMMC

please download the application of ue boom in android or apple ios and their you have the controls of the speaker like EQ, language, volume, party up/make multiple speakers connect/multiple device connect to it/starting up tone, and the laat to power off the speaker.

Doesn't work with Wonderboom

if you have ios or android phone download the application for the ue boom speakers theres a setting there that modifies the on off sound…

Hi Ivan, I had the same problem until right now.

Happy days! :)

just download the application of ue boom and theres a control over functions…

Wonderboom doesnt have an app

ivan will be eternally grateful.