Released September 22, 2017. Model A1864, A1897. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / gold, silver, and space gray.

Where can I get parts decently priced?

I've got an iPhone 8 Plus in Red, it's got everything but the screen and battery. The housing is bent and the back is smashed so that needs replacing. I've managed to find all parts I need, except for the camera lens cover, I can find them just not in red! I did find one listing on eBay that has the lens already attached to the glass back, but they won't ship outside of USA which is a problem as i live in NZ..

So is there anywhere else I can get a glass back with lens cover on it, or just the red lens cover? I want to stick with the red just in case i decide to sell it in the future, although I'm planning on using it as my work phone. Or is it possible to just replace the glass lens bit, and i reuse the red frame from this one?

I have mostly been looking on eBay, Aliexpress and TradeMe (nz only equivalent of ebay), but can't find exactly what I'm after.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I found a 10 pack on Aliexpress

I like to order obscure parts from PhoneLCDWholesale. I believe they have what you're looking for here.

Awesome thank you. I will keep them in mind for future use.

Hi Caitlyn, I recommend that you check out Mobile Defenders, they have high quality parts for a reasonable price, I know they carry camera glas lens. You can find them at: www.mobiledefenders.com

Navigate over to the Apple column and choose iPhone 8 Plus. I hope this helps you find what you are looking for, and have a great day!

~Alec

I believe the 8 plus with the red housing uses a black lens cover, not red. I’m linking you to a parts manufacturer I know. They usually have what I’m looking for. It’s called Gadgetfix. The first link is to thier 8 plus parts. And the second is to the back glass your looking for.

Link 1 parts

Link 2 Back Glass/Lens

The lens itself is black yes, but its the red frame part that I'm after.

Hi Caitlyn, I recommend that you check out CPS : www.cellphonespares.com or www.iphoneLCD.net

Caitlyn will be eternally grateful.