Need help identifying a Saeco SIN006 Part

Received a Saeco Starbucks barista NEW IN BOX from 2003!! Feeling like I've won the lottery but im curious about a part I've never seen before. I think its for making drip coffee. Its a fabric basket that covers the entire head and has a rubber gasket to make it stay on. anyone ever heard of this??? is that what it is???

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


@otbgal post some pictures of the part with your question. That way we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question


Add a comment