Repair and disassembly guides for Epson printer.

All lights are blinking, and tryied to reset with epson adjustment

I have an Epson TX105. It was my fault, paper got stuck (that wasn't my fault) and I removed it (that was my fault)

now all the lights are blinking, and I don't know what else to try.

Thinks I tried:

Take out power supply

using epson adjustment tried almost every test and all failed to fix it

Clean the printer from inside and put some silicone oil on the bar on which head moves

All resetter download for all epson Printer.

Www.allresetter.com

All lights flashing is called a "Fatal Error" This is PER EPSON. I use to see this weekly from people that had a paper jam. When you un-jam the paper, I'm guessing you pulled it out the way it went in. What happens when you do this, is you actually pull the paper sensor out of it's cradle. Therefore it sees that the sensor is not functioning properly, giving you a fatal error. If I remember correctly it is quite a pain to get the sensor back where it belongs. IF you are mechanical and want to give it a try, just be careful and remember where everything goes. Write it down or something.

Look into the slot where you feed the paper in. you may be able to see the sensor with a flashlight. It's impossible for me to walk you through this, but if you want to try, now you know what to look for.

If this was an inexpensive printer. ($50-$60) Personally, I would get another printer instead of trying to fix it. From a service point of view, the labor to fix this if you brought it into my shop would be more than a new printer. Providing it was a cheaper model.

I had a fatal error too but it was not related to the paper in my case. All I had to do with mine was change one of the cartridges, even though it still had some ink in it. Wasn't using the original cartridges and I'm still not using the original cartridges, but at least now it's working.

My Epson L210 blinking red light and say for ink ped services

my epson l220 2 red lights blinking, green one blinking also. I cant print, this happened when my printer ran out of paper. and now when i put it on it makes a noise and the lights starts to blink. i have tried a lot of things but nothing helps

sir.....i am problem is two lights on this printer ink and pad lights on off continuesaly

this solved my question

u need epson adjusment software find me through WHATSAPP +255754666796

my problem is epson l210 model its 2 light bling king alternet

sensor is not work. please replace the sensor.

i have epson l805 and all lights are blinking and not taking paper in what to do?

i have epson lx310 and all lights are blinking what to do?

Workforce K101 - Deep paper jam issue caused ALL BLINKING LIGHTS on EPSON WORKFORCE K101. Checked for paper on the print path... SOLVED ISSUE.

i have epson l380. both red light blinking. what should i do ?

Alvaro will be eternally grateful.