Use these guides to repair phones from all manufacturers and service providers.

Is my phone broken?

Hey

Every time when i connect some headphones or a bluetooth speaker to my Smartphone it will start so sound weird.

The music gets more quiet and the bass gets very strong and uncomforable. This Problem won´t go away if i change the phone, the headphones or the speaker will stay like that.

i swichted my phone 2 times since this problem appeared, but nothing changed. This problem spreads like a virus and "infects" other phones to, if i connect the broken devices to them.

Can someone help me?

Everyone upvote this question because this is weird and we need an answer...

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

I believe it is a driver issue, may be a hardware or even a connection issue. My speaker was quiet, fuzzy and only projected some things. Then when i connected the micro usb cable to my PC and reset some drivers it began to work. But you are using a phone. This is so weird and unusual no matter how much I search the darkest, deepest valleys of the web (duckduckgo) I can't find anything. Your driver may be corrupted and whenever you connect a device it downloads or spreads the current driver. I don't know but try these general steps ON ALL OF YOUR DEVICES if you can.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/ht203794

Hope this helped

subarts will be eternally grateful.