Paired telescopes that allow a user to see really far!

The object viewed is doubled

when i look through my Bausch & Lomb binoculars the viewed object does not appear as a single object but doubled. Or in other words the two lenses are not lining up so when you look at the single object you are viewing you see double vision instead where the object overlaps. Can this be repaired. This set of binoculars is almost brand new and I suspect they were maybe dropped which knocked the viewing alignment out. thank you for your help.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi @conch70 ,

As they are “almost brand new” I suggest that you consult the warranty statement that is usually found in the User Manual that should have come with the binoculars, as to what you have to do to make a claim for a manufacturer’s warranty repair or replacement.

According to this User Manual, in the USA and Canada, there is a ''lifetime limited warranty'' on the product by the manufacturer, subject to conditions obviously. Hopefully it is the same where you are.

michael ferguson will be eternally grateful.