Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

My phone stuck in apple logo mode

my phone stuck in apple logo mode and keep restarting. the main point is when i get it to the recovery mode and plug it into the computer , it doessn't get recognized by itunes or my computer , even when i go to device manager option, its's not there . the only thing is it get charged. please help me im stuck for 3 days like that

Most Helpful Answer

What happened to your phone in the day(s) leading up to this issue? Was the phone dropped, repaired or came into contact with water?

Depending on the root cause (it may also have just spontaneously failed), this may be very difficult to repair. Ultimately, boot failures are caused by a failure of some subsystem. Sometimes this failure point can be identified, other times it cannot. If you cannot get it past the logo, you will need to have this looked at by a very experienced micro-solder. The iPhone X is a very difficult phone to repair and not every tech has had exposure to these devices nor the proper tools and jigs to re-solder the board into the PCB sandwich.

mina_munchy will be eternally grateful.