Guide on switching the mute control switch nob to a different color

I am learning how to put a new housing on all iphone 6 models right now. I have an icloud locked iPhone 6s plus and I've already taken out everything.

I am curious, is there a guide on here about changing the volume switch nob to different color? Like if you buy a colored housing they usually send all the buttons. obviously the volume and power buttons are an easy switch.

Thanks.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

Do you mean the Mute Switch?

Curiously, there is no guide on that specific switch but if you look at the volume button guide, the mute switch is removed in exactly the same manner. Just be careful about the orientation (the red appears when the switch is down).

Yeah, I'm familiar with this repair. I was talking about like the actual volume control switch that you flip up and down.

I was changing my housing and I wanted to pop out the silver nob for the custom red one I have. I figured it out, was just two little prongs holding it in place.

After reassembling my phone, I ended up ripping the celluar antenna wire that goes over the volume connecter. My volume buttons aren't working now, can me ripping that have anything to do with the volume buttons not functioning?

Ian Romprey will be eternally grateful.