The PlayStation 3 Slim is the second version of the PS3 video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released September 1, 2009.

I havea single white dot when playing Bluray movies or game

recently i bought a new Full HD bravia TV. With a good quality HDMI cable (version 1.4)

I have a white dot that appears to the left of the center of the screen when i watch a bluray movie or play a game. it is not a dead pixel since it only appears when a BD is inserted and sometimes it flickers. I triedd to clean the ps3, change the hdmi but the dot is still here. i tried a different ps3 on my TV and there was not dot. Do you think it is the Bluray player ?

Thank you

I bought the blu ray cable...i ll try to change it as soon as i receive it and give you a feedback

I would start first with cleaning the cable ends on the cables that run between the BluRay drive and the motherboard with rubbing alcohol and reseating them.Here is a guide to help you get to the BluRay drive. If that doesn't resolve the problem then I would replace those cables.

Oki i ll do that and keep you in touch. Thank you :)

Nop, it didnt work... Thank you anyway

what is the exact model of your tv, please?

+ good start

th TV is sony bravia kdl-32bx400

The ps3 is a 250 Gb slim model

The hdmi cable is version 1.4

here is a Video:

christian will be eternally grateful.