Apple Watch Series 2, announced September 7th, 2016 and released September 16 2016.

Pairing failure after LCD shift

I cracked my Apple Watch 2 screen and replaced it with a new on my own. However, after the screen shift, the watch fails pairing to any watch. I have tried it a hundred timed on five different iPhones but it always fails. What might have gone wrong? The display shift was easy and was done without apparent problems. Thankful for input!

I read here that the only way to get the watch to work again is to ‘reflash new firmware by ibus 2...’:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1023/pa...

Can anyone confirm that this is what needs to be done?

Martin after I fixed the screen and it would not pair I took it to an Apple store ( innocently not acknowledging I had replaced the screen ) they ? Zapped under limited warranty. Bingo it’s fixed

Hi did they replace it or what did they do ?

you must pair your phone first with the broken screen ,,then replace the broken screen with the new one you purchased,its the only wayalso,, keep your old screen just in case you get a new phone or need to repair again in the future.

Martin Berggren will be eternally grateful.