The Sony Xperia Z3 is an android smartphone released in 2014 known for it’s long battery life and durability.

Phone works but Screen is black

Hello!

I have a problem with my Xperia Z3 phone.

Some time ago, I dropped it from less than knee height and when I picked it up the screen was completely black. However, the phone was working, I asked friends to call me and there was no problem, I could even take a picture with the side button(touch screen didn't work).

After searching for solutions I tried hard reset and even ordered a screen and replaced it - still the same problem, backlight lights up, phone works, but screen is black.

If anyone has any idea, I would greatly appreciate it!

Check the component near display connector,check the pin of the connector where the display is connected.

Try the new on display other even that display might be damage a new one coz i also have face such issue sometime ago the new lcd that bought also faulty.

I thought it might have been the new one also, but I ordered and tried a third one, same problem.

Mir will be eternally grateful.