An e-cigarette vaporizer is reusable alternative to traditional smoking.

SMOK X Priv firmware

Hi, my x-priv bricked and I didn't find a correct firmware on the official site... The support can't help me. Anyone know the solution? Thanks

what did you use to update it? I ask because I can NOT find anything for the x-priv myself

when a firmware comes out somebody could leave the link, because I have a problem it says ohm too low even without any atomizer, and if they know how to solve that problem without the much better firmware, thank you!

I now have 2 X PRIV that don't work they both do the same thing and both stopped suddenly. When I get press the power button where it shows the time it will off of 0.1s. It's almost as if you are giving it enough power to light up but not enough to get a hit.The first one was approximately 2 months old and the second one is 65 days old so it's like these things have a two-month time span. I don't know if new firmware will help, but I would sure like to try it might

Hold all buttons WITHOUT batteries and plug into a USB port. Keep holding for ten seconds, throw batteries in while still connected, disonnect and reconnect to turn on. DO NOT TRY AND TURN ON NORMALLY. Use the cable....

This will work on any __-Priv series mod.

EPriv and XPriv firmwares are available on 9/1/18 from what I hear. Mag and Gpriv just dropped.

would you know how to fix a black screen on an x-priv it turned off and only occasionally turns back on it makes it very hard to use

the computer has variable voltage and wattage which is horrible for the batteries and the onboard capacitors even on high-end computers like my Rog Asus R50 the wattage and voltage is all over the place at all times. always use a external charger whatever charger is best for the batteries inside. a simple search and once you find out what the max amperage should be (usually 2. 1) spend 10 or $15 at Walmart for a good quality charger that actually does the trick never use a computer for charging anything it's the stupidest idea ever it's not meant for it.

Buy a nitecore dual bay charger. ($7-10 w/free shipping on eBay/Amazon) charge batteries, leave the mod as I explained in the post. Reset the batteries using both buttons to "jump" them.

how many weight device cannot be bricked unless you flashed a different from where the definition of bricks is when there is a low-level issue in this case it sounds to me like you either have a higher level issue or it's something stupid like batteries or a charge port.

I really need help with the SMOK X-Priv. I just received the Mod in the mail Sept 8, but it will not turn on. I've tried the above mentioned troubleshoot, but the computer won't even recognize that the Mod is plugged into the USB port. What do I do? The screen has not and will not turn on! Is this Mod defective? Do you have any suggestions?

so john are you saying plug it in to your pc or not because you have to different responses one says yes it will fix it and another says no dont it will break it

Mine completely died, wouldnt turn on for anything, I plugged it into my computer for 10 minutes. It turned back on like nothing ever happened, and been working better than it was in the first place.

I do not believe that SMOK has released a firmware update for the X-Priv. I have been looking all over their website for it but i cannot seem to find it. I believe it is because it is a newer product.

If you bricked it, nothing will reverse it. Some mods have a reset button to stop this happening. Sorry.

Remember: "bricking" a device requires over flashing, or using wrong firmware during an upgrade. To be quite honest it's usually just a stupid issue or a DoA/Failing product.

If it seems dead and won't switch on, it can help to connect it to a PC with a USB cable and then try to switch it on. Worked for me when my x-priv would not start in any other way.

Follow my method and it'll ALWAYS work! You figured it out.

Oerokawami I tried this because i cannot get my x priv on fully charged new batteries as well and when i plugged it in to the USB a screen popped up saying charging for battery A and B and they both are reading 100% only now that I took the USB out because it done nothing as far as turning it on the charging screen it stuck on my screen now. What do i do? Anyone ?

5 quick clicks on the fire button should normally switch it on now.

Hi, Hold all buttons WITHOUT batteries and plug into a USB port. Keep holding for ten seconds, throw batteries in while still connected, disconnect and reconnect to turn on. DO NOT TRY AND TURN ON NORMALLY.

Jonas Jozsef will be eternally grateful.