The Xbox One X (Model 1787) is Microsoft's latest high-powered game console, succeeding the Xbox One S. The Xbox One X was released on November 7th, 2017.

Where can I find replacement parts for Xbox One X?

I am struggling to find a seller of Xbox One X parts. Any suggestions? When will the parts become available on iFixit?

What parts are you looking for?

It looks like Microsoft is making them somewhat difficult to find, do let us know if you find any please.

Was looking specifically for the FFC (8 pin) cable that connects the front IR port and eject button to the PCB containing the power button and also a replacement for that PCB itself. I have tried tracking these parts down through a comprehensive search for the model/part no. with no luck.

Jonothan Stankovski Send me photo of that part . I might help you .

I am in desperate need for the following:

Wireless Controller Front Panel and connector (Standard 2mm Pinch Headers) and the Wireless Connection Panel. I need both panels and possibly the front 3.0 USB connection module.

There really aren't many parts available for this console. You can find some parts on Ebay and there will be more available as the console ages. ifixit is generally not great at stocking game console parts so you just have to keep an eye out to see if/when they get any of these parts in stock.

This isn't really much help, somewhere must have the parts

Actually, no, nowhere has parts for them yet. So while it may not be helpful as far as providing a source for parts I would think it would be very helpful in letting other know that pars are not currently available for them yet...other than possibly a few showing up on eBay now and then. Please post back here when you find parts for it.

I will if I do, because I really don't wanna buy another console used or not just to get 1 part from it.

Kinda shocked this website didn't purchase a used console and strip it down to resell the parts. Maybe there's some legal issue with Microsoft...

I am looking for a internal power supply and can’t find it anywhere. But when I look on eBay they have the ones for the Xbox one s

Xboxonex and xboxonex Scorpio limited edition host replacement shells, as well as xboxonex gears of war xboxones battlefield and so on. http://egamephone.com/index.php?rt=produ...

Jonothan Stankovski will be eternally grateful.