The Expression Photo XP-960 wireless, wide-format Small-in-One printer puts professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. The printer uses a 6 color Ultra HD ink system. The printer uses a 4.3" touchscreen for navigation. The printer supports specialty media and can accept paper sizes up to 11x17 and prints on CD/DVD media. It can print a 4x6 photo in 11 seconds and supports smartphone and tablet printing and does not require a router. If you use the Epson Creative Print app, photos can be printed from social media directly.

Why is my printer only printing from the rear print tray

why is my printer only printing from the rear print tray

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

REF: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cp...

The link above is to your user manual. First, I would check the basic print settings. Go to page 86 if you are using Windows or page 109 for OS X, and see what the paper source is set to (Page 89 gives the options and their meanings).

Also, go to page 66, and run through the "Selecting the Paper Settings for Each Source - Control Panel". Here you can change the default paper size for each tray, so when you set the paper source in Windows/OS X to auto, it will know which tray to pull from based on the paper size configured for each tray.

Tony Fishwick will be eternally grateful.