replacement damaged pcb components

I need part numbers or description with values of components Q6 and R59.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


I need RT1, Jim if you still looking for the valves of Q and R59 may be I can help but I'm unable to locate them on the P118 circuit board in my charger.


Add a comment