Parts & Tools

The Logitech K750 Keyboard is a wireless keyboard that uses solar cells to keep a small battery charged in order to provide its power. It connects to a Logitech Unifying Receiver.

Caps Lock LED Indicator?

Is there supposed to be an LED indicator for the Caps Lock key on my Logitech K750 keyboard?

Passwords that require mixed characters where you can't see what you are typing are a real pain if you hit caps lock instead of shift.

Essential Electronics Toolkit

Small Toolkit. Big Possibilities.

Shop Toolkits

Essential
Electronics
Toolkit

Shop Toolkits

Hi @sailor69 ,

Here is a link from Logitech which confirms that there are no caps lock or number lock indicators on your model keyboard.

Logitech recommends that you install their Setpoint software (link embedded in webpage), if you want to receive on screen messages regarding the status of the caps lock and number lock keys.

There are alternative programs available that perform a similar function. Here is just one example.

Hopefully this is of some help.

I'm not familiar with this particular keyboard but I suspect LEDs would probably drain the battery too fast.

But what are these two little grey ovals to the left of the on/off switch? Not LEDs?

I agree, no caps lock indicator is a pain. Some computers flash an on-screen indication when you press caps lock but it's only transitory. Having been annoyed by a very inconspicuous caps lock LED on my Logitech keyboard (K270) and also with the lack of a physical volume control on all modern laptops, I came up with my own solution. See https://www.instructables.com/id/USB-Vol... - easy to build, cost a small fraction of what you paid for your keyboard, and I'd be lost without it!

This not the answer. The two LED's on top right are for the solar battery charge indicator switch.

LEDs can still work ! It is just that the UI (User Interface) needs to work DIFFERENTLY than a WIRED keyboard. For example:

1. Pressing the caps lock key could make a led blink twice for “On”, Once for “Off”, a second press within 2 seconds would CHANGE the status.
  2. A DEDICATED key or small button could momentarily light up a led Green for “On”, red for “Off”
  3. I am sure that Logitech can think up a usable scheme ????

Maybe we can all contribute an answer!!!!!!!

Logitech , Listening????

Roger Herman will be eternally grateful.