Why is my 1998 furby turning on then back off?

This is Lemon. I know it's not her given name, however, I can't receive her given name in her current state.

This is my furby I bought in an online auction. She was labelled as brand new in the box, and I love furbies so I had to have her.

Upon her arrival, I realized she was in a comatose state. That was fine, I knew how to fix her. I went about it the same way I did with my Ladybug furby, and it worked. At least to get her working again.

Upon turning on, she'd do the normal furby movement routine when having woken up, bobbing back and forth. However, immediately after finishing the cycle, she'd stop. I was confused, and guessed "Maybe she fell asleep right away?" So I tried rocking her side to side, to no avail. I hit the reset button for 2-3 seconds for resetting the hardware. She came back to life, only to do the same thing. I put back on the plastic shell so I wouldn't accidentally mess with the insides, then tried another time, this time leaning her back a little. She turned on, did the cycle, then she actually spoke! I had gotten a little hope, until she froze mid-sentence and held one awkward note. I removed her batteries to stop her distress.

I have tried many different methods, cleaning out the battery compartment, replacing them with different brand new batteries, even though the ones I had in first were brand new, and holding reset while on and off. She continues this cycle of on/off. I have videos below of her various stages of issues.

Audio error:

https://youtu.be/42bZALRzRWI

Her on/off cycles:

https://youtu.be/O_DWwZHaS1Q

I apologize for the bad quality in the videos, my phone isn't the best at recording. I have better pictures of around Lemon's core here:

If ANYONE knows what's going on or how to fix this, please let me know!!

Thank you