The fourth-generation Surface Pro tablet, released October 26th, 2015.

89 Questions View all

What is the rubber underneath the tabs on the display screen?

I am in the middle of a screen repair and during the removal of the adhesive, i accidentally removed the black stuff under the left tab. i'll attach a picture so that you can know what I'm talking about.

The repair went great other than that aspect and I don't want to return it to my customer without that piece. I think it's a cover for the speaker but i'm not sure exactly. If you guys know what it is, please let me know what I can do to replace it.

Thanks so much!

Block Image

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

Their speaker mesh covers.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2


thank you!!! do you know if they're something i could order online?


Add a comment

Add your answer

LMJ will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 2

All Time: 29