The Vengeance M65 is an enthusiast-grade laser gaming mouse with premium responsiveness, FPS-optimized design, and superior control.

Vengeance M65 sensor not working

Everything works except the sensor, (eg clicks and blue LEDs) took the entire mouse apart, nothing appears to be damaged visibly however it just refuses to move

potentially water damage as when I ordered it the box was thrown over my gate and it rained, the box was wet but the mouse wasnt (when I opened it anyway)

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Is this a new product? If it is, Corsair has an incredibly good RMA service (at least for cases), so try that. I don't think you should try to fix it DIY if it might still be under warranty. Good luck with the RMA.

Unfortunately it's rather old, I bought it about 2 years ago and it didnt work then and I only just found it again and thought I might take a look at it, so tbh I dont really mind if I cant get it working but it might be a fun project to get it going again methinks aha

Will Davenport will be eternally grateful.