The Logitech UE Boom 2 is a waterproof, portable Bluetooth speaker known for its 360 degree sound. The Boom 2 comes in a multitude of vibrant colors and patterns.

Sound quality is poor with PC

My Ue boom. works fine when connected to a phone, but when i connect it to my PC the audio coming out is absolutely terrible. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

How are you connecting it? Bluetooth or cable?

It wasn't charging, so by bluetooth

What is the make and model number of your PC?

What OS is installed?

My PC is a dell XPS 15 and is windows 10.1 64bit

I have the same issue with my Asus laptop (running Windows 10, 64bit)

Most Helpful Answer

I would suggest trying this guide for fixing Bluetooth audio quality on windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55yn-zF_...

Didn't fix it sound quality is still poor, and i cannot uncheck the handsfree telephony because the ue boom will disconnect

Then I would keep my eye out for a firmware update that may fix the issue.

You sir are a lifesaver - I was getting very frustrated with the sound quality of a ue megaboom but your suggestion fixed it. Thank you so much!!!!

peter eddleston, what was the suggestion that solved your problem, Pleeaaase!

I have the same problem as Emerson "

Didn't fix it sound quality is still poor, and i cannot uncheck the handsfree telephony because the ue boom will disconnect"

You need to make sure the sound output is set-up as "UE Boom 2 Stereo" NOT "UE boom 2 Hands Free"

Go to Control panel > Devices & Printers > Select your device > Properties > Services > Uncheck Handsfree telephony

Hope this helps

I'm not getting any sound from the Stereo one but I getting bad quality sound from Handsfree... I don't know how to fix the problem to get sound trough Stereo? any ideas why?

I have the same problem with my UE Boom 2 when listening on my MacBook Pro. Just fixed it by changing the Sound Input to Internal Microphone instead of Boom and keep UE Boom on Sound Output only.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

C

This is the one!!! All macbook users this is the answer!!!!

Might be there is a problem in the port of your computer.

Emerson_Wilmot will be eternally grateful.