iPhone freezes after unlock

I have bought iphone 6s 64gb, ios 11 off ebay with broken screen, then replaced it with the unit from aliexpress and now when I use my fingerprint to unlock device sometimes it freezes for 5 seconds and sometimes I have to wait until device locks itself to unlock it again. By freezing I mean that device screen works (for example writing cursor blinks) but touch does not work at all.

Are there any solutions?

You may have a low quality aftermarket screen. If the original screen is functional (yet presumably cracked), then try to re-install it to see if the problem goes away. If it does, it means you have a bad replacement screen and you'll want to get a better quality one.

Tomas will be eternally grateful.