Presario CQ58 series are budget laptops, offers good value. CPU - Intel / AMD, RAM Memory DDR3 2/4 GB, HDD - 320/500 GB.

Why my airplane mode button wont turn off

my airplane mode button won't turn off it is orange all the time and i can't access internet. i have tried different ways to connect to wifi using usb tethering, usb wireless port but still i am not able to access internet as the button is stll orange what can i do to turn it off?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Go to HPs website and see if there is an updated driver.

There are a few laptops with an airplane mode bug that needs a patch directly from the manufacturer.

Also, check for a keyboard shortcut that enables and disables airplane mode. (Like Fn + F11). Also, you can disable airplane mode in the notifications panel on the right of the screen.

I have had this issue before, but it was on a del laptop. I ran the troubleshooter, and it fixed the issue. Try going to start and searching troubleshooter, It should bring up a page to run different troubleshooting tests.

sanelisile will be eternally grateful.