The Dell Chromebook 11 3180 is a cost-effective, student laptop that runs on the Chrome operating system. It was first released on Feb. 7th, 2017.

My chromebook has an admin on it, how do I remove it?

Well, I bought my Dell chromebook off of Ebay, and I can't really do anything, the admin has blocked most things and it has ibossConnect on it, can somebody tell me what to do? (I can't get in Dev. mode either)

You'll need to make a recovery USB with a WIndows or Mac with Chrome installed using this app. Once that SD/USB is made, insert it into the device. Now, hold ESC + REFRESH (F3) and then hit power. It will boot into recovery mode and ask you some prompts. Follows them, the device will erase, reset, and that should remove the admin limits. Good luck.

You’ll need to take off the back compartment off of your chromebook. Now you just need to take out the battery and unscrew the Read+Write Screw

Tri Doge will be eternally grateful.