The Keurig model K70 is a beverage brewing system for home and commercial use. The Keurig is made by the American company Keurig Green Mountain.

Why is my Keurig leaking ALL the water out of the reservoir?

Recently, my keurig is only brewing drips of water then stops. I tried everything: descaling, cleaning out the needles with a paperclip, slapping it on the bottom, etc., but it still only brews drips of water. I only have been using it for hot water for tea. I slapped it a few times and it started working again, for a while. Now I have a new problem. I put the water in the reservoir, turned it on and selected the cup size and it brewed fine. I left it on, with the handle up where is says "not ready", when back about 10 minutes later and ALL the water was out of the reservoir and all over the counter and floor. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

ld112200 both issues could be related to the water reservoir. there is a check valve on the bottom. When you push the reservoir into the keurig. A plunger will open the check valve. The water can then enter the machine. Your reservoir could be leaking from that.

The same goes for your brewing issue. There is a screen in the reservoir acting as a filter. If that screen is not clean or occluded, your Keurig will have the symptoms you describe. Check this guide How to open and clean Keurig Coffee Maker step 3 and 4

Different model same idea.

ld112200 will be eternally grateful.