Phone restarts every minute or so after screen replacement

Just replaced the screen on a 6s (I’ve fixed a bunch before). After replacement, screen works fine, how every 1-3 minutes, the phone turns off and restarts. Then, phone continues to work fine, however restarts once again. All flex cables look fine and I tried a hard reset. Any ideas?

Try re-installing the original, cracked screen to see if the problem persists. If it does, then you may have damaged something on the logic board. If it doesn't, put back the replacement screen to see if the problem follows the replacement screen or not.

Make sure to disconnect the battery first and connect it last otherwise you may damage the backlight circuit.

Sorry forgot to mention. Tried the old screen, not seeing the problem.

Then it's an issue with the screen?

Nick Watson will be eternally grateful.