Top Left Wifi Antenna cable repair

I was repairing an iPhone 6s plus with a cracked screen and sticky power button. While putting the logic board back in after fixing the power button I was attempting to put the top left antenna cable back in place when I noticed it was suddenly more loose. After looking over it I noticed the wire leading into the connector had come out.

After looking in the store and seeing the antenna is currently out of stock and I have a customer expecting a phone tomorrow I thought I would try my luck here. Other than getting lucky and find one somewhere else to buy, is there any tricks I could use to re attach the wire to the connector?

I don't currently have a micro-solder kit, so hopefully that's not my answer. Any insight by someone with this kind of experience would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It has to be re-soldered if you want a proper connection.

This may be me over thinking it, but soldering a wifi antenna wouldn't cause any interference or problems with the phone would it?

Repair-IT will be eternally grateful.