A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

PS4 Power Button & Disc Button Unresponsive!

I recently disassembled my ps4 to clean it out and put new thermal paste, and noticed that my ps4 power and disc button won't work. (Also won't let me insert disc)

My controller will turn my ps4 on but when it turns on it makes three beeps and alot of different sounds kinda like the disc reader or something, the ps4 does turn on and work normally afterwards and I can use it normally, but can't use the disc button, power button, or put in disc.

Any suggestions to fix it? I tried taking of and putting back on the covers and it didn't work.

I found a solution!

I decided my last hope was to disassemble my ps4 and reassemble it again.

I just disassembled everything and made sure to do it gently, then after screwed every thing down evenly in a star pattern and made sure to put it together corectly and slowly.

Don't forget to clean all your dust too!

Jacob Warren will be eternally grateful.