Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

How to fix touch disease?

So recently, i think my phone has obtained the ‘touch disease’. I purchased a new phone screen and it started working again until it would randomly stop responding to touch unless I pressed down on the screen. I found this video on YouTube for a somewhat simple solution by placing adhesive tape over the two IC chips in the motherboard. It worked for a short while until it started to lost the touch again and I would have to gently press down on the phone screen to regain touch (which I believe is not safe, I know). So I go back in to the motherboard and try again with a different brand of tape, wondering if that the problem. While doing this, my finger touched the IC chips. In the video I was watching, it said to be careful as to not to do that. Did that make my problem worse? What do I do now?

First lets understand what Touch Disease is. Review this great Vid IFIXIT has with Jessa Jones: A Design Defect Is Breaking a Ton of iPhone 6 Pluses

Here's how many Apple is dealing with: Sources: iPhone 6 series 'touch disease' now accounting for about 11% of Apple Store repairs

I would recommend you take it in the an Apple Store to get it repaired under the extended warranty program they have.

Your have to replace touch ic chips for like $100 about or you have to get a completly new phone

Because I touched it with my finger?

Lani will be eternally grateful.