Camera can't focus, can't picture small text or QR codes

Hi, just noticed that my iPhone 5s can't focus... don't know why, do you know how I could fix it?

Tried tapping the phone to my hand, and tried cleaning the lens, none of that worked.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Sometimes what will happen is the auto focus mechanism will get some grit in it which prevents the small motor from doing its job to focus the camera. Sometimes you will be able to fix this by removing the camera, inspecting it and using something like cyber clean (very little) to pull the dust out. Otherwise the camera will need to be replaced which is still only about 10$ if you look around on ebay.

Tuấn Trọng Đào will be eternally grateful.