Released September 2013, identified with model number T100T. 2-in-1 portable with Quad core Intel® Atom™ processor and 2GB of RAM.

My keyboard is not working

My keyboard abruptly stopped working, and I've tried charging it, and the light turns orange. However, nothing happens, but every once in a while, the blue light randomly flashes. Bluetooth says paired, device manager says working properly.

Does it still turn on with the keyboard removed?

The keyboard still doesn't work.

My laptop can only work when it is plugged in, but that is unrelated

Apple Watch Kits

Screen and battery repairs just got easier.

Apple Watch Kits

Keyboard is not working at all, but the blue light blinks, and does not appear in the Bluetooth

My T100TAF did the same thing this week. After reading several attempts at solutions, in the Device Manager (get there by touching the start button, typing Device Manager on the keyboard screen), I deleted pretty much all the Asus HID devices, control devices, mouse devices, and keyboard devices. I made sure to leave the touch screen HID device. Then, without adding the devices back in, I restarted the Notebook with the keyboard docked ... viola, the keyboard and mouse cursor were back.

What I've noticed since, is that the docking keyboard connection seems to be having issues. The keyboard won't work, but I'll lean the screen forward a bit and the T100 will make noises and all of a sudden the keyboard works.

A thin protective film is often on the edge of the screen that periodically can slip and cover one or more of the keyboard contacts. I found mine, removed and discarded it. Keyboard now works fine. Transformer T102 HA.

I have this issue the longest time (mine is Asus T100 CHI), and this article below seems to resolve it for good!

https://mikebeach.org/2014/11/29/fixing-...

Basically, you go to Device Manager and disable the Power Management option for Bluetooth. So it is actually the bluetooth problem of Asus tablet, not the keyboard!

<<Always thought the Dock is bad, i bought another bluetooth keyboard to replace it, and then saw the same problem!! then i realize that’s why my bluetooth mouse also seems flaky… now i know it is actually the bluetooth of tablet’s problem (well, not the hardware but the driver and the power saving option, apparently)>>

Try it and i hope it works for you all too!

Cheers,

Stephen

Oliver Tan will be eternally grateful.