The JBL Charge 3 was released in 2016. It features Bluetooth and a 6000mAh battery, provides up to 20 hours of entertainment and can charge other devices with its built-in USB port. Available in Red, Black, Green, Gray, and Blue. With IPX7 waterproofing, it can be used in wet weather, or in the pool.

I need to replace speakers for my charge3

I need to replace speakers for my charge3, i've searched on the internet without finding any results.

It seems nobody sells a single spare part like this unless you find a used charge3 to dismantle.

I only know they are 10w 2inch speakers but don't know the impedance (4 ohm? 8 ohm?).

I think I'll search for speakers with same technical data on ebay or similar, but first i need to know the impedance.

In youtube I'seen a video of a guy (probably russian) who is replacing the speakers using two which seems tweeters (https://youtu.be/E2nqUFaVSio ). Do anyone thinks is a good replacement?

Hi @maxfoglianti ,

Measure the resistance of the 2" speaker using an Ohmmeter. (if you still have a good one that you can measure)

A rough rule of thumb is that the impedance value is about 15% more than the resistance value. Should be good enough to decide whether it is 2 Ohm, 4 Ohm or 8 Ohm etc.

It should be printed on the back of the speaker the ones I removed from mine are 4ohm

maxfoglianti will be eternally grateful.