The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 4-1470 Model Name: 80SA , manufactured in 2016, features a 14 inch touch screen display which folds around 360 degrees to be used like a tablet.

Is there a way of removing keyboard?

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 510-14IKB, model 80VB. I have spilled some liquids on the keyboard and i dissasembled everithing except the keyboard. It looks encapsuled... Is there any way ot taking it out?

Hi @frana_brusca ,

The keyboard is part of the upper case assembly and this is considered to be a complete unit.

Here is a link to the service manual for your IdeaPad.

Scroll to p.53 to view the necessary pre-requisite steps and then the procedure to remove the upper case. (although it seems that you may already be there)

On p.66 Item #2 you will find the replacement part numbers for all the different country and colour specific palmrest/keyboard assemblies that are available for your model Ideapad. The part number for your palmrest/keyboard should be stamped somewhere on the underside of the part

If you search online using the appropriate part number only for your particular model you will get results for suppliers of the part. Be aware that some include the trackpad and others don't. You can use your own trackpad if you wish.

It is easier to replace the keyboard than to fix it as you can create more problems than what you had before you started .

It seemed to be one complete unit together with the upper case. I just needed a confirmation. Thank you verry much for the fast and detailed answer!

You guys doing an amazing job!

Hi @frana_brusca

You're welcome.

Good luck with the repair.

Chris Fotu will be eternally grateful.