I need lcd of iPhone 6s

Hello, I want to bye lcd of iPhone 6s

I saw 2 types of lcd in site, what’s the different between them ?

One of them costs about 100$ and another 60$

Hi Mahsa,

The difference between the two displays is that one has the front camera and sensor cable attached, along with the LCD shield. The cheaper one does not come with these parts, and will need to be transferred from your old display or purchased separately.

- Jasen

Thank you for answering , I have another question ,

My lcd in broken, bout camra is ok,

Which one should I bye ?

Buy the one without the parts preassembled if you are confident in transferring the components from the old screen such as the front camera, earpiece, home button and large metal plate.

Ok , I don’t khow which is without the parts. is it cheaper than? (70$) or another one

314-039-1 is the part without the front camera and LCD shield plate, and 314-040-1 is the part with the front camera and LCD shield plate.

Mahsa will be eternally grateful.