The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Formatting a used iPhone?

I recieved a iPhone 5c and realized the previous owner did not format the phone. I've tried contacting him, but he never responded. Is there any way I could format the phone without his email password? If anyone could help me, I would REALLY appreciate it.

No unfortunately for security purposes, Apple will not allow this device to be reset when it is still connected to the previous owners apple i.d. What you can do is go to ebay, and search, icloud removal service. Read the descriptions before you just jump and buy one, see how they are going to do it and what information they need. If you have at least the full email address on the phone, then you should be able to do something.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/iCloud-Unlock-i...

i wouldnt buy this one specifically because the ebay seller does not have that high of ratings but look for something like that and let me know how it works out for you. Hope that helps, thanks and have a good day!

Yashira Walker will be eternally grateful.