Repair guides and support for weed whackers, also known as string trimmers, weed eaters, edge trimmers or line trimmers.

How to replace fuel lines on my craftsman gas powered weed wacker 358-

I have this 1995 craftsman weed wacker, and prior to pulling off the carb there were no fuel lines I need help in replacing them pls.

Hi @rondandy ,

Don't know if this is a help or not.

On this webpage there are 3 line trimmers that like yours, start with the same 3 digits (358) as their model number. (scroll down to find Craftsman Grass Line Trimmer)

Selecting this one as an example leads to the relevant page regarding the trimmer.

On the page there is a link to a repair guide on how to replace the fuel lines for line trimmers.

All 3 line trimmers lead to the same repair guide. If you enter the full model number of your line trimmer in the search box in the webpage it should give you information regarding parts for your particular model and perhaps show the link to the same repair guide on how to replace the fuel lines.

Ron Daniels will be eternally grateful.