Battery replacement did not work.

Is there a page to leave reviews? I bought a new battery from you for my Iphone 5s that has the phantom shut down problem and your website suggested to instal a new battery to fix the problem. The new battery did not fix the problem and I just want to leave a message for other potential buyers to not waste the money on a new battery if they have the same problem I have. Thank you for your time. Tauneo

You can always go back to your original question and leave an update . Under options you can edit your original answer to add the update .Explain your experience and make suggestions . This way when someone else comes with a similar question they can see your answer and update and it will help them to decide if its worth a try or not . I checked your profile and didn't see the original question . Did you create another account ? Can you please direct me to the original post?

Tauno Heiskanen will be eternally grateful.