Model A1288 / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity

iPod is disabled connect to itunes

someone tried to use my ipod and I had it locked, and now it's disabled and says to connect to iTunes

Otjya, did you plug it in? What happens? What operating system does your computer have? Windows or Mac?

Most Helpful Answer

You could try to restore your iPod, just know that a restore will erase all your data. So make sure you have it backed up. Follow the instruction from Apple on here http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1339?viewl... Good Luck and let us know if it worked

messi

hi I am not able to do anything it does not pop up on my computer

Put your ipod into DFU mode by holding the Power key and the Home button at the same time for aproximately 8 seconds. After a good 8 second count release the power key but keep the home button pressed. Hold the home key down for about another 10 seconds. This can be done whether it is or is not connected to itunes. Youll know you are in DFU mode when you connect it to itunes and it is recognized as being in a recovery mode, the ipod should also have no display at that time. At that point try doing a restore.

now my ipod won't turn on. what do I do?

my computor is a Mac

my ipod isn't doing it

i hate this website this is so dumb it doesnt help

this is so dumb

ask a question and see if we answer it there are several people here who volunteer there time to help people like you. you took the time to register so ask away and I hope we can help

Otjya will be eternally grateful.