The Nextbook Ares 10A is an Android tablet released December 2016.

Why isn’t my tablet allowing me to run any apps?

I bought my tablet not even a month ago and every time I go to use it, it always says the app I’m on isn’t responding and it freezes a lot there isn’t one time it doesn’t? What can I do to stop that? I’ve never had a problem out of a nextbook doing that till I got the ares 10a!?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Alot of these tablets ship after they have been setting a while and the software gets a little out dated before it is sold. Sometime updating the software to the latest version can help. If that dosen't do the trick you may have to reset it back to factory settings.

Reset

Power off device, select volume up and then power, hold power for 5-7 seconds and let go without releasing volume up. When u get the android menu scroll down to wipe data navigating with the volume buttons and then to wipe data.

Also dont forget to back up your data..

Where can you get fresh updates? I went thru the settings to update but it says its up to date. Is there a suit¿

My tablet is not letting me in to any of my apps. But they will let me in just one app, I can’t even get on the network either and I want to know what can you do.

ashley_ 17 will be eternally grateful.